#Teaching Tuesday Webinar
July 23 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Every month a Lead Up for Women Member will host a Webinar that supports our mission to Unite women of all cultures, race, and diversity in realizing their greatest potential by inspiring each other to lean in to their best self and lead up from everywhere, then in turn, inspire others to do the same. We call it #Teaching Tuesday!
Host: Afsaneh Abree, Founder of Cornerstone Strategies, Enneagram Certified Trainer, Integral Coach, Workshop Facilitator, Group Coach, Business Coach, and Pioneer of Leadership Development-She was also a panelist at the Lead Up for Women Luncheon in Atlanta, GA and was interviewed on Lead Up for Women: Speak Up to Lead Up
Date & Time: Tuesday July 23rd 9 am PST / 11 am CST / 12 pm EST (webinar will last 1 hour including participation from attendees)
Subject to be Covered:
- wouldn’t get taken over by rage
- could engage with life fully
- weren’t so criticizing & dissatisfied with everyone
- wouldn’t deny your need for help
- could relieve yourself from vanity and be the authentic human being you want to be
- didn’t let envy lead your decisions
- wouldn’t withhold yourself from the world
- weren’t paralyzed by fear and doubt
- could be content in the moment, content with what “is” and what you have.
This webinar will be interactive. We invite you to ask questions and participate in the webinar for your greatest value of learning. Bring your BEST self!
You MUST RSVP below for the event. You will receive an email the day before the event with reminder details as well as a calendar invite, so SAVE the date!
*Tools used for the webinar will be available following the webinar
Webinar Login: https://zoom.us/j/552191037